CCTV Inspection Services
T2 Utility Engineers offers state of the art CCTV equipment, zoom cameras and other tools necessary to provide inspection, condition assessment, locating, and asset management services for sewer systems.
On the cutting edge of sewer inspection technology, our CCTV equipment enables us to launch up a lateral, both with or against the mainline flow.
T2 provides a full value service following NASSCO – PACP, MACP, and LACP standards. Our in-house team of engineers and technicians understand the working aspects of sewer infrastructure.
CCTV services include:
- Mainline CCTV inspection, locating and condition assessment
- Lateral CCTV inspection, locating and condition assessment
- Zoom camera inspections
- Cross bore prevention and inspection programs
- Maintenance Hole Inspections- including Lidar
- Smoke Testing
- Dye Testing
- Inflow and Infiltration (I&I) Studies
- Cleaning and Flushing
- Sewer Reaming